- Two intersecting runways 9/27 and 17/35, which are 4,004 feet and 3,701 feet respectively
- Six taxiways that are fully lighted
- 1,000-square foot passenger terminal building, with 45 on-airport parking spaces
- About 50 tie-downs for the airport's general aviation aircraft
- 150 covered parking spaces for aircraft (between the airport's T-hangars and conventional hangars)
Traffic Count as of December 31, 2021.
The completed Environmental Assessment report for the original Runway 9 and Taxiway Alpha Extension projects is available here Version OptionsAirportHeadline about Runway 8 EA Report . The FAA's Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) is available here Version OptionsAirportHeadline about Rwy 8 FONSI .
Information about the revised runway project is available here Version OptionsAirportHeadline.