YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS BELOW BEFORE ACCESSING THE CRIME MAPS:
- The map is not a legally recorded map or survey and is not intended to be used as such.
- Data and map are illustrative and not an official crime report/reporting mechanism and is provided for informational purposes only.
- Although this map has been reviewed to ensure data accuracy, the City of Ormond Beach provides this map "as is" and makes no guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy of information contained within the map.
- The City of Ormond Beach shall assume no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided, regardless of how caused or any decision made or action taken, or not taken, by the reader in reliance upon any information or data furnished herein.
- All data has been extracted, processed and presented through appropriate channels. No information contained on CrimeMapping.com has been garnered by data scraping or other such inappropriate means.
- All offense data is obtained from Volusia County Records Management System as reported and reflects the current date.
- Information and maps are preliminary and subject to change as police reports are submitted.
- Media outlets are advised to confirm any information not already verified through department issued press releases.
- Data is illustrative, not an official crime report, and should not be used for comparative reporting.
- Offenses may not appear on the map if the address was unable to be geocoded (mapped).
- The date range for crimes displayed represents the last ninety (90) days of activity.
- Offenses that are potentially sensitive and confidential will not be mapped on Crimemapping.com or other crime mapping resources and are excluded prior to being made available to the public.
- The City of Ormond Beach is not responsible for any error or omission, misuse, or results obtained from the use of this information.
- Although no personal information is disseminated through crimemapping.com and/or other crime mapping resources, remember that all subjects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The user specifically acknowledges that the City of Ormond Beach is not responsible for any defamatory, offensive, misleading, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
| I AGREE
| I DISAGREE