City of Ormond Beach Volunteer Services (COBVS) appreciates the involvement and participation of citizens in the operation of local government to better serve the needs of the community. Many citizens from all walks of life volunteer to serve on one of the City's advisory boards or within various departments of the City, and unselfishly give of themselves to make Ormond Beach a better place to live.
- To support innovative ways of solving community problems through volunteer efforts.
- To match your talents and abilities with City government needs.
- To allow and enhance citizen participation in City government.
- To increase public awareness of municipal services and operations.
- To assist City departments in strengthening service delivery by using volunteers to complement paid staff.
- To expand level and delivery of public services beyond tax support limitations.
HOW TO BECOME A COBVS VOLUNTEER
If you are interested in volunteering or if you have questions about the program, contact the Human Resources Department.
To become a COBVS volunteer, please print the volunteer application, and submit the completed form to the Human Resources Department at:
City Hall, Room 101
22 S. Beach Street
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
You can volunteer to serve as a member of one of the citizens' advisory boards, or in a departmental capacity, which proudly boasts many volunteers. The City welcomes the opportunity to put your talents to use!