- Required inspections are listed on all issued permit placards.
- You can schedule an inspection online with your permit number (which is located on the front of the permit).
- All inspections scheduled after 5:30 AM will be done the following business day.
- Inspectors may arrive to do an inspection as early as 7:00 AM.
- Our office conducts building, fire, and engineering inspections.
- Inspectors try to accommodate time requests. Time requests are not guaranteed.
- Inspection times for indoor inspections of occupied homes will be prioritized.
- All outstanding inspection fees are required to be paid prior to receiving final building inspection.
- In regards to forgetting to schedule a required inspection and covering work up without inspection completion, the Florida Building Code states: Construction or work for which a permit is required shall be subject to inspection by the City Building Official and such construction or work shall remain exposed and provided with access for inspection purposes until approved. It shall be the duty of the owner or owner's authorized agent to cause the work to remain exposed and provided with access for inspection purposes. Neither the building official nor the jurisdiction shall be liable for expense entailed in the removal or replacement of any material required to allow inspection.