Utility Billing & Customer Service
The Utility Billing and Customer Service program administers the City's integrated utility billing and customer information system that includes monthly meter reading, billing and collection, and customer service support.
The City also provides water services to areas north of the city limits on the peninsula and mainland areas. Contact 386-676-3209 to apply for water services outside the city limits.
Utility Billing Payment Options
Make one-time payments by credit card or setup recurring payments with a credit card at this link. Please utilize this guide to re-gain access to the new portal. For a detailed navigational guide please see this attachment.
Make one-time payments by credit card by calling 386-676-3209.
Send check or money order payments to:
City of Ormond Beach Utility Billing
P.O. Box 217
Ormond Beach, FL 32175-0217
Make cash, check, or credit card payments at
Ormond Beach City Hall
22 South Beach Street
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
( A drop box is located in the parking lot at City Hall for after hour payments - check/money order only.)
- Utility Services Application - Start service by bringing the completed application by our office or by mailing it in
- Utility Billing Online Services - Access your City utility account
- Utility Rates and Policies - Check rates and other information
- Automatic Bank Drafting - Sign up for Bank Drafting
- Low-Flow Toilet Rebate - Reduce water use and save $50.00
- Drinking Water Quality Report - View the current Ormond Beach Drinking Water Quality Report.
- Lien Search Request Form
- Water Leak Facts