The Budget office is a support service of the City government responsible for the following functions:
- Conducting analyses of City operations
- Coordinating and directing the development of the City's Annual Operating Budget and Five Year Capital Improvements Program
- Developing and maintaining a performance outcome system for all City departments
- Monitoring revenues and expenditures
- Providing information to the City Manager, elected officials, and City staff.
Click the link below to access the Citizen Transparency Dashboard (provides budget and actual information on Revenue, Expenditures, Payroll and Accounts Payable).
CITIZEN TRANSPARENCY DASHBOARD
If you need additional information not provided through the Citizen Transparency Dashboard, please contact the Finance Director or Assistant Finance Director for assistance.