Florida's stable economy and highly favorable tax climate enhance its position as a profitable location for business and industry. Florida offers incentives for all types of businesses, from corporate headquarters to manufacturing plants and service firms. Additional information can be found here: Incentives Encourage Growth in Florida (enterpriseflorida.com) Incentives for which a particular business may qualify include but are not limited to the following items:
- High Impact Performance Incentive Grant, for pre-determined high-impact facilities
- Qualified Defense Contractor Tax Refund, up to $5,000 per new qualified job created.
- Capital Investment Tax Credit, annual tax credit for up to 20 years for qualifying projects
Ormond Beach Incentives
- Permit Streamlining, expedited permit review process for business development
- Ormond Beach Property Tax Reimbursement, real estate and personal property tax abatement for qualified target industry businesses.
- Growth Assistance Funding Programs for job creation and capital investment for qualified target industry businesses
- Downtown District Property Improvement Grants for qualified projects
Career Source Employment Training Incentives
- Quick Response Training Incentives, customized training for qualifying projects
- Incumbent Worker Training Program, new skills training for qualifying existing employees